Friday, December 17, 2010

How Do You Know?


Good Question! I've been asking that all week in my world. Tonight, I went to the movie with the same name. The cast is spot on to the characters. And the story was spot on. The main characters, Paul Rudd and Reese Witherspoon, find their lives turned suddenly upside down just before they meet each other. Throw in two vain people and the story really takes off. There are several things about this movie that relate to my current situation, but somehow the movie made me feel good all over. It is a good, smart comedy. It is rated PG13 because Jack Nicholson says the F-word three times quickly at the beginning of the movie and never cusses again. Just for the rating.

The only bad part of the movie was the lady that sat behind us. She laughed too loud and in too many places that were not funny. She wanted to be heard. She would belt out a big laugh and then get the hic-ups which she belted as well. Then after the movie, she pushed people aside in her hurry to the restroom. She doesn't get out much.

The movie though was good. I give it **3/4 stars.

2010 Movie #55

No comments: