Friday, November 12, 2010

What's the story?




When I saw the previews to "Morning Glory" I thought, "That's nice." Probably another sappy comedy where Harrison Ford is the cranky guy and Diane Keaton is the person full of herself and Rachel McAdams is the young energetic girl trying to pull every thing together, Right?

Sort of. I got the characters right, but while I had seen this premise several times, this seemed very fresh and fun. It also dealt with the fine line between working too much and not enough. How do we balance our lives so that we have one? It also deals with the life of the TV morning show.

This movie won't win awards but it is fun. Note: There is some profanity that you may not expect. This is not "Doris Day. (Old person reference)

I give it **1/2 stars.

2010 Movie #49

No comments: