Friday, November 26, 2010

The Next Three Days!



I could be talking about the days after Thanksgiving, but in this case its a movie. I've gotten behind in my movies even though this is my 52nd movie of the year (one a week). It is the season of good movies. The movie season goes from thanksgiving to the first of February. The serious movies that are vying for awards come out now. "The Next Three Days" is not one of those, but it is a good, suspenseful movie that will keep your attention from start to finish. Russell Crowe and Elizabeth Banks star in this story where Crowe's wife is convicted of murder and he is convinced of her innocents and decides to break her out of jail. While the story is a little far fetched, who cares. It is a good action movie with no special effects! A good touch. It is PG13 for profanity, I guess.

It gave meet a pleasant relief from ball games.

I give it **1/2 stars

2010 Movie #52

No comments: