Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The Mid Term Test


I always dreaded Mid Term tests at school. I had to study hard to show that I was paying attention and that I understood the subjects. I was not perfect in every subject, but I tried. In all this, I was taught that if you do the best you can, good things will happen. I also new that Mid Term meant that there was still time to get any weakness corrected.

Today we have a Mid Term Test for our Good Country. It doesn't work like school. If I could have only pointed out to the teacher what was wrong with everyone else in class, I wouldn't had to study so hard. I could just keep the attention off me. Or I could tell the teacher what I did two years ago with my grades. Experience counts. In the election today we tend to vote by emotion not necessarily on fact. We vote for crazy reasons and if we guess wrong, its not my fault. I don't have to study, I have people to tell me what to believe.

I thing I know from my school days: "We get what we deserve."

Obama said that if he was elected he would change health care. He was elected, He changed things and the country did not like it.

Today things will change again: The other guys will win and they didn't have to stick there necks out at all: UNTIL NOW.

I am very anxious to see the changes coming from tea parties and disgruntled people. At worst it will be Bush2 and at best it will be that the little guy will be heard. In my experience, people who just gripe have a hard time leading. It is easier to gripe.

Some times you need to go back to school a study the subject so that after the test, there is proof of moving ahead.

Another thing I remember about school is when the circus came to town. Starting tomorrow, the CIRCUS has arrived again.

No comments: