Tuesday, October 12, 2010

OOPS, I did it again!


Sunday afternoon, I met with a church building committee about a master plan. In the middle of the meeting, a guy across the table said, "Mike, your ear is bleeding." I reached up and felt blood. Then they said that it was dripping on my clothes. So the meeting was stopped while it used a couple of band aids on the ear and walked around the church site loading wet paper towels to my head. Embarrassing!

Tonight I am at a school board meeting and my ear itched. Yes, I absent mindedly reached up and scratched and sure enough, I looked down and blood was on my shirt! I left the meeting (I was a spectator at this point) and by the time I got the ear "stabilized" the vote had already been taken.

Note to self: Don't Scratch.










No comments: