Friday, June 25, 2010

Like Knight and Day



A lot of people were going to see the Grownup movie tonight, but instead I went to a movie for grownups. We went to see Tom Cruise & Cameron Diaz in "Knight and Day". This movie is what summers are for. Comedy, Action, Not taking things seriously and not depending on junior high humor is the ticket. It has been compared to "Mr. & Mrs. Smith". I see the comparison because the chemistry of the two stars is great. They are perfectly cast in this. It is fast moving and fun.
Secret Agent Man meets the Girl who restores GTOs. I even thought of McClintock, the old John Wayne movie action and comedy. I could see it again. While there is nothing offensive except some cursing and of course mid way through the flick Ms. Diaz uses a form of the F word to win the coveted PG13.

I liked it a lot and give it ***stars.

2010 Movie #24

No comments: