Monday, May 31, 2010

Words with Friends



Help! I have been attacked by another APP for my IPhone. My son has been asking for about three months if I was playing, "Words with Friends". It sounded interesting but I have enough games. The family was home this weekend and Nate set me up on "Words". While I can't speak in the first person about illegal drugs, I think I understand how someone gets hooked. To the rest of the family's chagrin, Nate, Lori and I set there playing each other on our phones. Who knew that "Qis" was a word (a valuable word at that!).

I know what you might be thinking, "It is just Scrabble!" Well, yes it is. But if we were playing the board game, we would have to set the each other's company and communicate. How 1990's!
Nate was playing in another room while looking through Cd's. Lori was in the same room as me but she was playing about 13 people while watching her son, Asher. I was playing them and while waiting on the next move was also playing "spider solitaire".

Not only that I have had to spot blogging twice to play! HELP!

No comments: