Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Stupid is as Stupid does


 I took my old laptop to the Apple store so that they could take some of its files and install them on my new Imac.  Ever since then, my old computer will not let me on the Internet.  Its wireless capability is haywire.  It would not work  with my router at home so I took it to the office and it didn't work there either.  I called our I.T. guy for some work in the office and then asked while he was there to check my laptop and see why the wireless doesn't work.  He was in my office when I returned from lunch and announced, "Fixed you problem.  Should work fine now."  

"What was the problem?"

"Well, see this button (pointing to the top center of my keyboard).  It is marked 'wireless'.  When you push it this blue light comes on and you have wireless capability!"

Who knew! 

I am waiting on that invoice. I deserve it.  Sorry, Apple store for all my foolish thoughts.

No comments: