Saturday, August 9, 2008

August 9

Today is the birthday of our first child, Heather. Her life ended on earth at the age of 6 in 1979. Today is her 35th birthday. I was driving to Stillwater today to meet with a client group and just as I pulled into town I was listening to the new Paul Thorn cd (Previously mentioned) and a song called, "Angel Too Soon" came on (and caught me completely off guard). It is the story of a little girl who died and in the song said the preacher said she was in a better place but the singer says, "she was an angel too soon!" The song goes on to say that TODAY is her birthday and her mother baked a cake............. Needless to say, I had a good cry. BUT I like the song very much and will play it many times in the future.

Heather is an Angel TOO soon. But she is doing fine. Happy Birthday to Little Sunshine.

No comments: