Saturday, January 21, 2017

The Founder- Grinding it Out



In 1977 I read a book by Ray Kroc called "Grinding it Out" it was about the making of McDonalds.  I was amazed by it because of Kroc's ability to see an idea and look at the possibilities. Now a movie is out called "The Founder" telling the same story with additional items added.  The Movie matches the story in the book.  I would recommend these to anyone that owns a business or competes at a high level in business.

While I would never condone some of his actions, he was driven man. He was not someone you would contract with without a team of GOOD attorneys.  It does tell the story of how two brothers changed the fast food industry and how another man bought their idea and franchised it to the world.

The movie is well acted and well done.  Starring Michael Keaton as Ray Kroc (He's perfect for this) it has a great cast.

I give it **** 1/2 stars. 2017 Movie #6

No comments: