Thursday, March 26, 2015

Insurgent


The thing about watching movies that are made from books I have read is the big test.  I set there a good bit of the movie and go:  "I don't remember that!" and at times, "That's not how it was!"

While everyone was watching the storms on the TV and standing outside looking at the rain, We went to the movies.  We saw "Insurgent" the second of the Divergent trilogy.  Of the books of this type, this series was my least favorite and the same goes for the Movie.  Good actors, great special effects with the computer, but it is the second of three so nothing really moves the story very fast.
It's like I felt with the Lord of the Rings: "Are we there yet?"   The big moment of the movie was when she cut her hair short!

Great popcorn though and I even splurged and ate a whole box of Milk Duds.

I give it **1/2 out of five. 2015 movie #19

No comments: