Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Furious 7- Faster & Furiouser


Yes friends I did go to see "Furious 7"   The first thing to do to prepare yourself for this movie is to tell yourself: " James Bond couldn't do that stuff either!" Once I got it in my mind that this was about popcorn, Milk Duds and grins, I really enjoyed watching cars parachute from the skies, jump from building to building, and guys falling fifty feet, landing on a parked car then just getting up and running away.  All in a day's work if you are a street racer.

It is fun but a little trying.  One of the lead actors (Paul Walker) died during the making of the movie and they changed the ending to include a tribute (Well Done).  It isn't lost on me that he died of a car accident.

I give the movie **3/4 stars out of 5.  2015 Movie #20

No comments: