Sunday, March 22, 2015

Run all Night with the new John Wayne

I used to question why they gave John Wayne a character name in the movies. When I watched him he was playing "John Wayne".  I can get lost in the character with most actors but John Wayne always played himself.  Liam Neeson does the same in most movies. I see Mr. Neeson not his character AND that is enough.

"Run all Night" is not one of the Taken movies and he even plays a Bad guy. He is always BAD even when he is good.  This is a father defending his son and it is an intense 24 hour story crammed into 2 hours. You will not be bored with this popcorn movie. Rated R for violence and language.  Good cast and with Ed Harris as his enemy things stay interesting.

If you are also a fan of Liam, this will not let you down.  I give it **3/4 stars.
2015 movie #17 

No comments: