Sunday, January 4, 2015

Imitation of a Movie


I am so glad that we haven't started a war over such a mindless "piece of crap" called "The Interview".  Being my curious self I did decide the watch this movie. For the record I was not expected much, but in fact I was still expecting more than I got.  The are two ways to see this. First: Find a theater that shows it. Second:  Rent it. Their is a third and preferred way though: Ignore it!

We decided to rent it and made it through the opening scene( 5 minutes). We shut it off.  Two days later I reconsidered and thought: :We payed for it so we should finish it.  I went back to the movie and hit play and a caption popped up and said that we had 34 minutes left.  I thought it meant 34 minutes to get it going. 34 minutes later the movie stopped and the screen said that we would have to re-rent to continue.  I felt great about stopping.

This movie was probably a contest to see who could use the F Word the most along with who many gross references can we have to oral sex, sex in general and body parts.  

I am in agreement with the North Koreans! Sony should be penalized.

If changed to PG and edited it is at best a bad Three Stooges tale,

Don't come to me and say: "But Mike it had a neat ending, after it settled down."  How Cares?

This is a bad imitation game played out to the gullible public.  I am sure that this is a darling movie for the Young Hip Crowd.  There are benefits in being older.

No stars for this.  2015 Movie #2  (I paid for it I count it.)

No comments: