Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Experimental Theology: My 2015 Wish for the Progressive Christian Interne...


This link is a post on Experimental Theology that continually bothers me.  How do we wealthy Christians (any one reading this) deal with those that are losing in the income game.

Sometimes our response to giving is to allow things like "online giving".  Put it on the CARD!  IF you have a card and IF you have money to back it up!  Online giving is good for the top of the food chain. But I degress: I still believe that going forward the church must start reaching out to those among us that can not cope.  If we don't want the government to use our taxes, we must use the wealth that God has loaned us.


Experimental Theology: My 2015 Wish for the Progressive Christian Interne...: Over at Slate Jordan Weissmann nominates the graph above as the "Best Graph of 2014" documenting "The Rise and Rise of t...

No comments: