Sunday, December 7, 2014

Big Hero 6: Mike gets fooled!

 
When I saw the preview for "Big Hero 6", I imagined another lovable cuddlyDisney Character in a "duck out of water" sort of way.  The first half of the movie was in that vane.  And then------it changed into an animated super hero flick, the very kind of movie that I try to avoid.  It is a movie for computer minded kids (Grandson Avery to be exact) and is a movie for geeks and nerds by design.

I am sure the target audience loves it, but in this world of Avengers, Batman, and the rest but I need a break. Another Comic Book Movie.

Great graphics.  The Joke on me was that I thought Big Hero 6 was the big inflatable robot but to my surprise it is 6 more heroes good for 6 more sequels.

Yes, It's ok for kids, but not ok for this Grandpa.

2014 Movie #50   I give it ***stars for the first half and **stars for the second half,

No comments: