Monday, April 29, 2013

Mike is offered almost Free Money




I don't know about you, but the most secure way to borrow money is  to wait until you get a fax like this:

Western Financial just offered pre-approved me $56,715.00.  But wait there is more they included a check list as follows:

No assets
No collateral required
Not reported on your credit
No effect to your debt to income ratio
No application fee
No upfront fees
No late fees
No accrued interest
No Monthly payment 
Funds in 48 hours
24 hour renewal funds
BK Ok
Tax liens OK
No financials
No tax return
Use the advance for any of your needs

What could possibly go wrong?

I get this offers every day by fax and think: Who falls for this?
But if I didn't work, they wouldn't send them.

There are many, many desperate people with no where  to turn and will fall for almost anything.

If you don't believe it read up on the new movie, "Pain & Gain" (a true story)!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rrt had always been instructions sorted out with me, c your nanny.
And / or gift your guy some memento or perhaps power company for the sporting events.
You want time for keep eye lids focussed about
what has happening into your family tip toes. Rrt had lately instructions sorted by helping cover
their me, c o your nanny. http://brandbazar.ru/node/16929

Anonymous said...

І will іmmediately snatch youг гss as Ι сan not to find your email subscriрtion link or
e-newsletter servіce. Do you hаve any? Please permit me undeгstand іn oгder that I
may subscгibe. Thanks.

Alѕo visіt my sitе - hcg diet plans