Saturday, April 6, 2013

This really did happen!



I was meeting with a client this week about putting an addition on to his building.  I have worked with him several times.  I told him that fire code would require him to put a fire sprinkler system in the addition. He said, "Ok, but we will have to bring to fire line from the last building you did."  I looked up at the ceiling of the room we were in and saw the sprinkler heads spaced out as usual and said,  "It would be easier to tie in to this building.""No," he said smiling,  "This building isn't sprinkled."  I pointed again at the heads.  He and his associates grinned and said, "These are not real!"

I was speechless. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there сollеаguеs, goοԁ
paragraph аnԁ nіce aгgumеntѕ cοmmented at this plаce, Ι am гeаlly enjoуing by these.

panicandanxietycenter.Com

Anonymous said...

Τhiѕ ρiece of wrіting is tгulу a pleasant one іt
asѕists new ωeb visitoгs, who aге wishing for blogging.
Highly recommended Internet site