Sunday, March 31, 2013

Admission


I started the year seeing movies at a fast clip but then came March.  I saw a movie on March 1 and then on March 30 with a lot of living in between.

We craved a dark room with popcorn and so we went to see the new Tina Fey and Paul Rudd movie, "Admission".  She plays an admissions officer for Princeton University and he is the Headmaster of progressive academy in New England.  It is a funny look at the world of admissions at the top tier schools and I enjoyed it a lot.  There is also a undercurrent story that deals with adoption, unwanted pregnancy and life decisions.  For those not familiar with adoption it won't mean as much. For me it was very well done and showed various facets that caused me much thought. 

Good movie, great cast.  I give it **3/4 stars

2013 Movie #11

No comments: