Friday, July 15, 2011

The end of Harry Potter


I started the "Harry Potter" audio books back when they were only available as tapes about ten years back. I listened to every book and watched every movie, so the last one for me was a fairly, big Harry deal. There is no use writing any thing like a review or even comment much, because if you like Harry Potter, you automatically like "Harry Potter and the Deadly Hallows, Part 2". For me it was one of the best. It brought the book to life in a simple straight forward way. I did avoid 3D, because I didn't want them to tell me what is cool. It is all cool.

I have heard that J.K. Rowling has not shut the door to future Potter series stories which would be fine with me. If not I am perfectly willing to wait a while and start reading again. I still say that listening to the audio with Jim Dale reading is much better than any movie or special effects.

So Mugle friends I give this one ***1/2 stars.

2011 Movie #35

FYI: If you haven't seen the movies or read the books, the poster is depicting the scene where Harry bites off the bad guy's nose in a bar fight!

No comments: