Friday, October 12, 2012

Calling all Psychopaths!


I'm batching this weekend so I thought I would take advantage of the 50 mile rule and see a movie that most people might pass on.  I went to see "Seven Psychopaths" just out today.  I can't begin to expelling this wild crazy and wildly crazy comedy. Here briefly is the premise of sorts:
1. Colin Farrell is writing a screen play about "Seven Psychopaths" and he looks for inspiration.
2. His friend played by Sam Rockwell is teamed with Christopher Walken to still pets and return them when a reward is offered.
3. Woody Harrelson is a crime boss who has a little dog that he loves like family.
4. A hit man (the Jack of Diamonds) that shows up unannounced to kill "Killers"!
See where this is going?

Yes there are Psychos and killers who only kill Psychos.
This is a bloody movie although the violence is strange and only against bad people. It is graphic!

This is a movie about making a movie, which happens to be this movie and it is  extremely creative.

It is made by the director of "In Brunges" another Colin Farrell movie

Note:  Let me say up front that I DO NOT recommend this "R" movie (violence, language, some nudity, and religion discussions.)

Only Psychos would like this movie.

I liked it.

I give it ***1/2 stars    2012 movie 34

No comments: