Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Stuff and Nonsense

Well the days have been crazy lately.  I have had few posts. Last week I drove about 1,300 miles from Tuesday Morning to Saturday morning and did not leave the state.

One thing that is starting to bug me though is that communication is getting worse in the settings that I find myself in.  

Just today I emailed someone about and incident and said, " Mr. X is irritated."  The response was, "Don't say irritated that might alarm someone who reads the email!  Use another word,"

I was stumped!


I had a conversation today with a lady who took issue with an editorial in the local paper. The editorial gave a list of items to consider when voting and one was. "Vote like a Christian!"


The lady is Jewish!


The political landscape is as usual: BAD!

Then there were the people that have expressed that they hope the hurricane would hit New Orleans BECAUSE we need the rain (meaning that maybe the rain would move our way).

No comments: