Saturday, August 11, 2012

Bourne world

I love the Bourne Movies even though they have nothing to do with the books of the same names.


I guess Matt Damon was too busy for this one so instead they added another guy in the same mold.
Jeremy Renner WILL hold your attention in "Bourne Legacy".  Get it?  He is Legacy. He belongs!  While they talk about Jason Bourne all through the story, and they wonder where he is, but they have their hands full with this OTHER agent (Aaron).
The pace is as fast as the others and the chase scenes are wild and lengthy, but this is the type of movie that keeps you on edge.

If you like the other Bourne movies, this is for you. If not, don't bother.

Summer Fun.  I give it **3/4 stars.  2012 Movie # 30!  I am betting on a future movie that includes both guys!

I am actually ahead of last year, but not trying too! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Saw this today! Loved it! I loved all the Bourne movies....I'm ready for another one!

Dana L.