Friday, July 27, 2012

At the end of the week I needed a crazy, mindless movie.  The only movie that seemed to fit that is the new Ben Stiller and Vince Vaughn movie, "The Watch".  The previews were funny BUT here's the deal: I tend to agree with the web site/app "Rotten Tomatoes" on most all there reviews AND it gave this movie a 12 out of 100. BUT did I listen?  NO

There is a reason that it was "R" (Every Possible Reason!)  The language started off and got progressively worse until we LEFT.  Everything else was going down hill too. It was a funny premise and then YIKES!  Such a talented cast and no movie!

Don't think that I'm just too old, it's that it is a bad movie. PERIOD.  I don't care to know how it ended.

I give it 1/2 a star.

2012 Movie #26

Note to self:  Listen to "Rotten Tomatoes".  I need to be PROTECTED FROM THIS.

No comments: