Thursday, September 22, 2011

Texting Problems


I am not very good at texting!

Carol and I don't text each other a lot, but when we do, we make it work. Take yesterday. I got word that I had to take a trip Friday. So I texted the news to her knowing that she was in a meeting. It said, "I have to go to the OKC office Friday." (I don't have the abrevs. down yet!)

Later in the day I went home and saw that Carol had started decorating for the Fall so I texted,
"You have really been busy today. The house is looking good." About an hour later she had not returned the text, so I checked the phone. To my surprise I realized that I sent the message to my friend, David, instead. Yikes. I quickly texted him that I made a mistake and didn't know if he had been busy or not!

Then I re-texted my message to Carol. She was glad I noticed!

When she got home, I told her my story. She laughed.

As we turned off the lights to go to bed, I asked why she didn't respond to my text about going to OKC. She said, "I didn't get any text like that."

OOPS! Sorry David. You probably didn't need to know that either!






No comments: