Thursday, April 21, 2011

Becoming a Renaissance Man

I am becoming a "Renaissance" man. Not in the classical term. Most everyone that I have ever met that referred to themselves that way were egotistical jerks. I, on the other hand, am a renaissance man because I now work for Renaissance Architects and Engineers. The name is important for some very oblivious reasons. The definition of "Renaissance" is literally to be "reborn". I have been reborn.

Of Course this is not without much, much soul searching, prayer and getting out of the way. But this is a chance for me to continue in my chosen career. And to continue at a very high level.

I will write more later about my former firm which I will deeply miss, but for now I will say that I have always been excited by change. Change is my business.

No comments: