Friday, January 14, 2011

Getting Rid of Fat Boy


I lost 30 pounds last year. I am not bragging, because I need to loose much more. But instead of my doctor saying how good that was, I found that I now have Type 2 Diabetes! Bummer. So the past week I have been engaged in many lifestyle changes. I am still learning and to my surprise diet requirements are the same as a healthy "weight watcher" plan. The other goal is to loose more weight. If I get my weight down more, it will get this in remission, so-to-speak.

This week I have lost another 5 pounds! My goal for 2011 is another 25 pounds.

I only purpose for posting this is to put pressure on myself to keep it up. But I am so lucky that Diet Pepsi and Diet Coke is still ok. Burgers and fries: not so much!

"Childhood is that wonderful time when all you need to do to lose weight is to take a bath!" Joe Moore

No comments: