Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Mike's Picks for the Academy Awards

Tried to wait until I saw all the movies nominated but alas after 87 movies last year I still haven't seen about three of the top movies! But I still probably have seen as many as most of the "voters".

Best Picture: I saw all but two.

Should win: Avatar

My favorite: The Hurt Locker

Best Actor: I saw all but one.

Should win: Jeff Bridges

My favorite: George Clooney

Best Actress: I saw all but two.

Should win: Meryl Streep (She doesn't need it)

My favorite: Sandra Bullock

Best Supporting Actor: Only saw two

Should win and My Favorite: Christoph Waltz (Inglourious Basterds)

Best Supporting Actress: I saw all of them.

Should win and My favorite: Mo'nique (Precious)

Best Animated: Only saw two.

Doesn't matter it is "UP".

No comments: