Friday, February 5, 2010

From Paris or Russia with Love




The first James Bond movie that I saw in High School was, "From Russia with Love". It remains my favorite early Bond movie. Tonight we went to see the newest secret agent movie, "From Paris with Love" starring John Travolta. It is a buddy action/comedy movie. You know the kind, one new guy is paired with a seasoned veteran who breaks the rules and kills everyone in sight. As a matter of fact during the previews we saw the next one. It will be Bruce Willis and Tracy Morgan. Tonight's flick was as far a departure from Travolta's last movie, "Old Dogs" as possible. It is "R" because of his affinity for using variations of the "F-word" in as often as possible while killing everyone in sight.

I wanted a mindless movie to end the week and I got it.

I give it 2 stars, but that may be pushing it.

2010 Movie #6

No comments: