Friday, July 18, 2008

mike goes to the movies on a Dark Knight

Actually (As my Grandson Avery starts many sentences), tonight was a full moon. I will tell you that I was not looking forward to this movie. It's dark nature in the trailer and the Heath Ledger death made me less a fan of the new flick. Tonight, though we went. I will not talk about the story, but I will say ****stars. It was a good movie filled with the type of tension that keeps you involved from beginning to the end. Yes, Heath did an excellent job of being a Hannibal Lector type of villain. It is not mindless like Spiderman and Hulk. It had a plot and everything.
What summer movies are supposed to be, except darker. And creepy. The supporting cast is great.

I picked the movie tonight. Carol picked the Sunday movie. As they say in Italy or new York or somewhere: mama mia!

No comments: