Thursday, December 3, 2015

The Secret



"Secret in Their Eyes" is one of those surprises that come every once in a while.  You see the trailer for the film and think: Wow, this is a great cast, but I'm not comfortable with the story."  Then it gets so-so reviews and I put it off. Finally I revisit the cast and say: "What the heck."  I go see it.



First thing: The trailer (preview) is shown completely out of sequence and I realized that most things that I had guessed about the movie were wrong. The pace and story unfolds differently and though I still thought I was following it, I didn't figure it out until one of the characters did.

SURPRISE

O loved to be fooled at the movies!

Not telling you anything else! Be surprised.  Julia Roberts is great!

2015 Movie #55  I give it ***1/2 stars

No comments: