Thursday, May 21, 2015

Max Max and Cars in the Dirt


When I was a little boy, I could spend hours out under our large elm tree in the front yard, building roads around and thru the large above-ground roots. I would play with my cars and trucks and my plastic army men, creating battles and scenes of my imagination.

"Mad Max- Fury Road" is such a game. It is two hours of a furious chase across the desert.  All you need to know is one side is bad and one side is sort of good.  Fun with trucks and cars and getting dirty. My kind of thing.

Yes, there is a story and some very ugly people. Charlize Theron even gave up the lower part of her arm to make this movie (At least that's what they showed, special effects are wonderful).
 
It is a great popcorn movie for people who played in the dirt with cars and trucks.
 
I give it ***stars.
2015 Movie 26

No comments: