Monday, September 15, 2014

Boyhood 2

In the movie, "Boyhood", the "Boy" is constantly being asked about his future, his direction, his college, etc.  The pressure for this stuff is crazy compared to my personal growth.  I knew at an early age that I liked creating things, but never thought about it seriously until maybe 16!

I took the grandsons to OSU football game Saturday.  Avery, 11, announced that he had narrowed his choices to OSU and Tulsa University.  Addison, 8, is currently forming a landscaping company and is completely serious.   When I was 11, I thought about model cars, maybe getting a motorcycle, and playing football!  Did everything but the cycle. 

When I started College at Northeastern State, I wanted to be a Mechanical Engineer and design Automobiles.  I actually changed to "architecture" because of all the math in engineering.  

Glad I did.  Have not used calculus since my last test in school.

No comments: