Sunday, January 19, 2014

I'm from AT&T and I'm here to help!

I have had internet problems since Christmas.  I have have called AT&T tech services about 8 times. I got past the computer-voice to an actual human six times.  The computer-voice would ask what is you problem in a few words. To that I would say: NO INTERNET CONNECTION.  The response please go to AT&T.com to resolve the issue.  .com?  There is no .com when the internet is off.  I also enlisted a local I.T. company to call on my behalf: Twice.

The six individuals were nice people some even got the wi-fi restored (until 10 minutes after they hung up.  Now that January is here when they talked to me they would go back and read what the others had said. Then they would say, "Its a line problem".    That was after they said. "modem problem."  There modems later-nothing.  When it became a line problem they finally sent someone out, who checked the lines and hand me a NEW MODEM.  The internet did not work when he got there and did not work when he left.

Last night I called another TECH. I told here that I was going to drop the service.  AS of this writing the problem has been fixed.  Maybe

No comments: