Wednesday, January 1, 2014

A New Year

I am by nature and by talent, a planner.  I put much thought into projects, ideas and such.  I though, like most, start each year with good intentions and then have to refocus many times concerning personal plans.

This year I have decided to focus on on thing and one word: HAPPY!

Not the Duck Dynasty, Happy, Happy, happy, but the realization that God has richly, and I mean richly blessed me.  I have more than I need and such a great family that I don't deserve.  I am in a word  HAPPY.

I want be be a better example as a Christian because after all - Who should be happy if not those of us that have a Savior and a permanent home promised.   I am studying the life of Noah at present and realize that he and his family were saved from the flood because: They were Happy living with God!

I want to be happier at work. I am in a profession where I am hired to help make the physical spaces better for others.  In this day, people almost dare you to make them happy, because they don't expect to be!   We are in a  world of selfish people and sad people.

It is the year of being Happy!

No comments: