Wednesday, October 9, 2013

OOPS! I did it again

Note:  To my church friends: I'm not talking about YOU!

So I'm setting in a class at church last Sunday and listening to a video of a well known Texas Minister.

In his talk he mentions that many Christians don't expect Jesus to be with them in worship, because if they did feel his presence (or even consider it) they would not come to worship 20 minutes late or set in worship reading email and answering texts.

While he is saying that, the lady directly behind me was texting so fast and so loud that it was hard to hear the speaker. She even topped that because the bell on her phone "dinged " loudly when she got her responses.

After class someone near me said Hi to me and I responded,  "I thought the preacher was talking about US since we have the same issues."   As I walked away from him, I realized that he is one of the members that usually arrives 20 minutes late!

Yikes - a - hooty



No comments: