Friday, July 12, 2013

White House Down or Where's Mr.Bean?


This is what happens when you stray from rules:  I had said that I would no longer go to see marginal movies.  Tonight we sat through "White House Down".   This is the second stupid "taking the White House " movie and it makes "Olympus Has Fallen" seem like  the year's best drama.   The problem is it takes itself seriously.  It starts going downhill when this cop goes to the White House to interview for a Secret Service Job? That's in the first 3 minutes, because you have to have a good reason for the hero to be there when the bad guys come.  I could have enjoyed this if Mr. Bean or Goofy or even Porky Pig had shown up.

I find it almost impossible to believe that the same actor that played Django, played Obama-like!

As it is, this is my review:   This is BAD save your money, save your netflix.

I give it * star because I didn't walk out.

2013 movie 29 sort of    

No comments: