Monday, December 31, 2012

Parental Guidance





We decided to end the year with a little comedy and save "Les Miserables" for the New Years Day.  I am a Billy Crystal fan and while I like Bette Midler's singing, she grates on me in comedies.  It held true tonight. They play the "other grandparents".  You know them. They are the ones that live the farthest away from the grand kids and don't get to spend as much time with them.  I instantly identified with Billy.   It is about the generational differences in parenting.  Each's ideas seem foreign to the other.  The young think we old are just senile.

It was a funny but pointed story.  And every one lives happily ever after.

I give it **1/2 stars.  2012 movie # 46

Last year we went to 61 movies
2010 we went to 62 movies
2009 we went to 87 movies

So in 4 years we have almost cut our movies in half!

No comments: