Friday, November 9, 2012

Skyfall

"Skyfall"  is not a word about the Republican Presidential try.  It is the latest "James Bond" movie.  007 has been around for fifty years and I have seen them all at the movies except the first "Dr. NO".  That one snuck up on every one and was not a hit, but started the talk.  "From Russia with Love" was the one that hooked me in high school.  I saw it twice in one week!  When "Goldfinger" appeared me and friends stood in a two block line on a bitterly cold Christmas Night to see it.

In Skyfall homage is paid to the original movies from cars to reinventing old characters.  Us Bond Fans like the new bond and the better stories.  This is a very good movie with a great villain to match Bond.  It is interesting to me though that this Bond story reminded me of the latest Batman Movie!


Anywho I give it ***stars.  2012 Movie #38

No comments: