Tuesday, August 16, 2011

What to do with my old cameras?


I have assembled a strange segment of my recent past technology. I have a great Kodak 750H slide projector (and several hundred slides). I have a great Nikon 35 mm Camera. I have a Polaroid Camera (that still works). AND I have a great VHS video camera with aluminum carry case, tripod, etc. This camera could take single frame or movies. I could hook it to a TV and make it a VHS recorder. I also have a Palm PDA that is twice as large as current cell phones.

Of Course I also have an iPhone that does everything I just described!

The question remains why do I do with my history? AND what happens in a few years when we go to the garage and see an iPhone 4 and wonder about what to do with that relic? Since now we have a memory chip implanted in our head that takes the place of the phone, movies, etc. because we just download straight our our brain the new experiences of life.

Oh well these things are either junk or future exhibits at the "Antique Road Show"

No comments: