Thursday, August 13, 2015

Jesus, I don't know what to do!

I don't know what to do about  Prayer in School.

Jesus: "When you pray go to your room, close the door and pray to the Father, who is unseen."

I don't know what to do about the Poor.

Jesus: "I tell you the truth, whatever you did not do for the least of these, you did not do for me."

I don't know what to do with all the immigrants.

Jesus: " They need not go away. You give them something to eat."

I only have some loaves of bread and a little fish!

Jesus: "Bring them to Me."

I don't know what to do, I need a sign to know who to vote for.

Jesus: "You know how to interpret the appearance of the sky, but you cannot interrupt the signs of the times.  A wicked and adulterous generation looks for a miraculous sign, but none will be given it except the sign of Jonah."

MM

No comments: