Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Guilty Pleasure Equalizers


I think that I have mentioned before that I am fond of stories where people "get even",  "right wrongs", "get revenge" and "make the bad guys pay": because I am not supposed to. I live watching imaginary friends which in this case is "The Equalizer" starring Denzil Washington.  Denzil plays someone that works in a Home Depot-type store and is very observant. You know right away that he is not who he seems, but he is happy in his work.  He is very, very good with tools of all kinds.  

If you have had a bad day because of someone, don't act on it- Go see Equalizer. It is good therapy.

Let's face it, Denzil plays a cool, calm, collected mean guy with the best of them. He could be Jack Reacher!

Great popcorn action movie.  I give it  *** stars; 2014 Movie 41

PS: The poster shows him with a gun, but he is better with a nail gun.

No comments: