Saturday, August 12, 2017

Summer Movies 3

Dunkirk:  This is one of those movies that I can't use the word: Enjoy.  I appreciated it. I thought it was very well done. I thought it captured World War 2 in a thoughtful and real way.  It is a great depiction of History as it told one of the most important events in British History.  Witness it for the lesson it is.  I give it ****1/2 stars.  2017 Movie 29

Atomic Blonde:  007 becomes M16, a lady spy with much attitude. Charlize Theron plays it well. Great summer action movie.

I give it ***1/2 stars, 29017 movie 28

Spiderman Homecoming:  Like it much more than I planned to.  Super-hero movies work better with humor. This had humor.  I give it ***1/2 stars  2017 Movie 27

Dispicable Me 3  I like the Minions. I like taking the grandkids to a funny movie. A good day spent.
I give it ***stars. 2017 Movie 26

No comments: