Sunday, May 25, 2014

Mean While Back at the Ranch

I haven't Blogged in a month and today the three people who still read it asked why.  The answer is too much life is going on.  

I am in the process of changing jobs and starting a new business.  More about that later.  Their are some wild stories brewing.

I have seen two movies lately the lowest number for a month ever.  There are not many good movies to see. For the first time in my life TV is better than the movies.

The movies: Godzilla (I saw the first of these in the 1950's) and Million Dollar Arm (A Good True Story).  Not much to say about them other than:  Godzilla: 1 star,  Milion Dollar Arm: 3 stars.




2014 movies # 17 & 18.  We think we saw another one but it must have been really bad.


I will get started back with the blog this week for my own sanity.  I don't expect anyone to miss my babble, but it is important for me.

No comments: