Friday, April 11, 2014

Draft Day



Okay-Mix Football and movies and you have me. Mix Kevin Costner and sports stories and you have me.  Have a story where the Cleveland Browns make great decisions and you have science fiction.

Really, I tries being a Browns Fan for the past two years. They drafted quarterback that I liked  and I tries (t-shirts and all).  The Browns organization make none of the sense that the movie portrays.  The real Browns fire their whole coaching staff each year, change their system each year and fail to get lineman who can block ANYONE.  But I degrees.

This is a good movie that deals with trust, loyalty, and decision-making.  It has drama and we count down to the big moment with the actors.  I also liked the camera-work with split screens at times that add a great dimension.   The Browns need Kevin Costner.

Fun Sports Movie.  I give it *** stars. 2014 Movie #15

No comments: