Friday, April 19, 2013

OUR Great Media! No Its: Is our media great or are they hiding something?

As I have said before:  The News media today does not deliver the news they question the news. 

 "The bombing took place 35 minutes ago. WHY hasn't law enforcement told us who the perpetrators are?  What are they hiding?  Could this be a domestic terrorists and foreign alien bands of terrorists trained in Iraq?  What is Obama hiding? Or could this be the work of Romney for Boston not voting for him?  We will ask the penetrating questions tonight such as DID the NRA create this to show terror without Guns?  You deserve answers and we give you the questions."

Today I was listening to CNN as they interviewed the uncle of the two Boston Bombers.  After they asked him question after question about what caused his nephews to commit these acts. And after he keep saying that he hasn't seen them since 2009, the reporter asked,  "Sir, How do YOU feel about the United States?  Do YOU like living here?

It was then that I hit the off button to keep from damaging my car.  Let me rephrase that:  
Don't you think it best for me to quit listening?  Do I still love my country if I do that?

Stay Tuned: More questions at 10 pm.

No comments: